You've been 'pre-approved' and accepted into my Challenge Workout VIP Coaching program.
You're an action taker and will be a good fit with the group. Here's a reminder of what you can expect:
Here's what you'll do next...
By submitting payment, you're agreeing to get onboard an exciting and aggressive plan of attack! We'll work together, along with a like-minded group to address your fitness and fat loss with fun and challenging workouts.
The program will start on Sunday Oct 4th, you'll get all the information (downloads etc) before to then so you can start to unpack it.
The experience will be a 'work in progress' and will unfold as the needs of the group dictate.
It will be an adventurous ride that we'll do together
After payment, you'll be sent to a download page where you'll start to gather the goodies you'll need for our coaching to begin.
My expectation is that you'll start to unpack things and be prepared! You'll also be invited to our private Facebook page where we'll all be hanging out.
Let's get started and I'll see you on the other side!
Your Coach, Shawna K
PS. Keep in mind that this is a 'first come first serve' kinda thing, I've had so many applicants, I'll be closing the doors when I reach the maximum number.
So, if you've been approved, you'll need to take the final step to get into the program. Don't wait or you'll miss out. A new coaching program won't start for another 4 months.
- The purpose of this group is to CHALLENGE and IMPROVE your current fitness level (obviously).
- We'll undertake challenging workouts together, but the challenges are totally scalable - you are competing with YOURSELF.
- You'll get a NEW program every 21 days.
- You'll be ACCOUNTABLE to me and the group for your daily training.
- You'll have similar goals with the rest of the group because this is the 'secret sauce' to making things work.
- We'll address your nutrition needs with a doable plan. (Your physique WILL change - for most of you that means FAT LOSS.)
- As for nutrition - you'll get a proven plan, get support and report in daily.
- I've brought on a nutrition coach to help with ALL your nutrition needs.
- If you're a vegetarian or don't eat meat, we will NOT be providing a vegetarian nutrition plan. If you can make the necessary substituions, then you're welcome to join, however, I don't have a lot of experience with people getting super lean on a vegetarian plan so I can only promise some weight loss but I can't specify how much (sorry, I just need to come clean on this!)
- You need to be able to commit to this process for 90 days.
- You need to be SERIOUS about your goals.
- This coaching plan will get you through holidays, long weekends, and any other excuse you may find to fall off the fitness wagon :)